In this exciting role you will independently develop and execute test scripts to ensure that quality software is provided for releaseto production and to certify system changes.
- Produce expert level test plan documents for client/server applications.
- Create test requirements documents.
- Develop test control databases.
- Maintain test databases and ensures their integrity and currency.
- Distribute test data from control database to development staff to satisfy adequate unit testing. Develop, compile, document and run automated test scripts and test procedures.
- Run regression tests.
- Track status of defects.
- Provide quality assurance testing for all systems to ensure the development and distribution of quality products
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development processExperience with performance and/or security testing is a plus• DoD Secret Clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Considered an emerging authority, who applies extensive technical expertise.
Develop technical solutions to complex problems.
Exercise considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment
Proven work experience in software development
Proven work experience in software quality assurance
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting