Quality Assurance (QA) Testing Manager
The QA Testing Project Manager-Lead position is responsible for all phases of testing using a matrix-managed approach to ensure performance, accuracy, and functionality of software development and infrastructure.
- Provide guidance and support on large, highly complex projects to technical and business unit staff.
- Direct the design, writing, and execution of quality assurance plans for new and modified application software.
- Interact with software development staff to direct and coordinate the implementation of defined quality practices and procedures.
- Gather pertinent information to build (or oversee the building of) test cases and plans that will ensure that all software development meets design specifications, company standards, and end-user requirements.
- Develop and implement user acceptance testing process that involves clients and client representatives which results in project signoff, signifying completion.
- Communicate testing status to Technical Project Managers regarding testing deliverables, metrics reporting, and problem determination/resolution.
- Formulation and implementation of Software Testing strategies
- Resource management (allocation, monitoring, motivating etc)
- Training and Mentoring staff
- Setting Technical strategic direction
- Working directly with internal business clients
- IT planning
- Bachelor's degree or 10 years of technical experience
- 10 years of working experience with at least 5 years managing large complex business systems in enterprise testing domain
- 5 years of working experience in project and time management in managing large, complex test programs that are delivered on-time and within budget
- 10 years of experience with Software Testing theories and practices
- 5 years experience setting strategic direction
- 5 years of IT Planning experience
Work Schedule 8am-5pm Monday - Friday.