Job Title: QA Program Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York City, NY / Pennington, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Manage technology delivery projects or a portfolio of projects for Testing & Implementation Program
- The Testing & Implementation team is responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of end-to-end testing and implementation activity across multiple concurrent projects and the timely identification and remediation of risks therein.
- The role operates as a member of small team which forms part of a larger group responsible for delivery of a key enterprise initiatives.
- Be the lead interface with clients as part of large scale (multiple applications) migrations and their associated Testing Program
- Extensive (5+ years) of Testing (CIT, SIT, UAT) planning and coordination experience.
- Extensive (5+ years) hands on program/project/release management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and commensurate experience with Bank of America manifestations thereof including DAIC, DEBD and Agile.
- Skilled in the development and execution of robust end to end test plans and scripts.
- Exemplary leadership, coordination and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated track record of ability to establish effective working relationships with stakeholders across multiple lines of business in both technical and business roles in a matrixed program team environment.
- Ability to thrive working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Aptitude for painstaking attention to detail.
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence by anticipating needs, identifying and mitigating risks and minimizing potential problems.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced occasionally ambiguous environment and prioritize workload appropriately.
- Expert skills and experience with typical office tools including MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, VISIO.
- Skilled SharePoint, Jira, Rally.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, the ability to prioritize requests and workload accordingly, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and reprioritize work as needed to ensure overall success – evidence of prior use of this particular skill will be required and discussed during the interview with any candidate receiving serious consideration for this posting
- Experience managing emerging technologies projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, monitor and control projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion (on scope, on time, on budget).
- Experienced in financial management of projects and programs – able to identify and explain forecast / actual variances. Participates in financial planning exercises with peers, managers and clients to prepare budget requests for programs and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision, self-starter
- Ability to direct and assist junior project managers or project analysts to handle the less critical tasks of managing client interactions
- Ability to work with and influence teams outside his/her immediate team
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives concurrently
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Any testing / project / program management certifications are desired
Minimal Experience Required (# of years of experience) including field and industry:
- 7+ Years' experience managing complex projects and programs.
- Must be competent in multiple project management disciplines including Agile, Waterfall, Multi-Generational Planning, and must demonstrate experience managing complex project or program dependencies – often in areas where authority is indirect or where influence management is required.