- Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
- Projects often involve network, server or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and more.
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-timedelivery within budget constraints.
- Projects will vary in number, size and complexity.
- As a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization, he/she resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in testing/Software Quality Assurance in a Mainframe environment
- Technical knowledge of systems and experience in automation
- Strong communication skills to interact multiple teams and remote locations
- Prior experience in payment/financial services industry is highly preferred