QA Manager, Tampa, Manual & Automation environment, $95-110k range + bonus
· Software Firm in growth mode and adding a QA Manager
· Manage a QA team - Leads and Analysts; full life cycle manager role – interview, hire, train, monitor performance, etc.
· Develop QA strategy per release; Work with Product Manager
· Architect test framework, and ensure QA standards for met
· Oversee code review, unit testing, automated API / contract testing, functional & non-functional automated acceptance testing and exploratory testing.
· Test Management Tools: e.g. Quality Center, Rally, Team Foundation Server
· Cloud Computing: AWS, Azure, etc.
· OS: Windows, Linux
· Continuous integration Tools: Team City, CruiseControl or other
· Development: Object-oriented programming (OOD) language
· Automated Testing Framework and Tools: QuickTest, Selenium, or other
· Source Control Tools: Subversion, Perforce, or other