A global financial services company and investment bank is seeking a QA Manager to join their team in Weehawken, NJ. This firm focuses on sustainability, consistency and strong leadership to achieve their goals. They believe in consistent training for management and non-management alike as well as promoting from within and always improving. Team work is their number one priority, for both local and global teams. They encourage different teams to work together to help foster a better working environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys collaboration and working within the financial industry.
You will help support the business in calculating and reporting regulatory-significant risk metrics across the full Firm-Wide portfolio.
- Accomplish quality assurance orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice systems; validating processes; providing documentation; managing staff.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Update job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- 7+ years in a leadership role, with project or program management work experience.
- 5+ years of experience providing coaching and technical assistance.
- Strong managerial and supervisory skills to motivate the team to accomplish goals in an effective and timely manner.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and general fluency with various technology tools and platforms, including project management software.
- Knowledgeable of technical drawings and/or quality standards