$250K - $500K(Ladders Estimates)
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a QA Manager to join our team in Mountlake Terrace, Washington (US-WA), United States (US).
• Bachelor's degree in Comp. Science or related field
• 15+ years of experience in Quality Assurance/Software Testing including more than 8 years as QA Manager/Lead
• At least 5 years in the Health Plan (Payer) industry
Provide necessary definition, development and deployment of the quality assurance strategy
Collaborating with project teams, business stakeholders and senior management to effectively implement QA policies and processes
Apply broad technology background and deep quality assurance experience to identify the appropriate tools, practices, and measurements to help achieve robust quality across all of deliverables.
Define and establish our automated testing strategy and establish plans for effectively executing on the strategy.
Responsible for overseeing the software testing operations and personnel responsible for assuring the quality across RM program deliverables.
Develop and manage quality assurance metrics for performance improvement of all teams.
Act as liaison between business and IT
Responsible and accountable of deliverables and the quality of their output.
Manages and responds to Quality Assurance issues with related groups such as Development, Database, Integration, and business teams.
Analyses program release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments.
Selects and utilizes tools and methodologies to ensure that software tests identify defects and comply with quality standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Work in Agile teams practicing AzureDevOps
• Demonstrated Lead and Management experience successfully working with business partners and delivering high quality artifacts.
• Demonstrated results while leading Quality for a large program initiative preferably a COTS implementation
• Proven experience in applying software testing methods and techniques to a variety of technology
• Demonstrated leadership in setting up a Test AUtomation strategy for a large program from scratch
• Excellent critical thinking (inductive, deductive and quantitative reasoning) and problem solving skills including data analysis and validations.
• Demonstrated leadership and team building skills
• Demonstrated analytical skills in identifying and objectively evaluating innovative and alternative solutions to problems
• Demonstrated ability to supervise Test leads and work with Scrum Masters, Program Managers and Delivery Manager to formulate defect closure and quality improvement plans
• Ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner, verbally and in writing. Ability to articulate and translate technical language to non-technical customers.
• Ability to influence at all levels across the company within span of control.
• Proven experience with Selenium and C#
• Hands-on experience using testing frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured and TestNG,
• RESTful web services automation
• API Testing using Tools like JMeter or Postman
• Experience testing in an environment with MS Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
Valid Through: 2019-10-29