QA Manager with 5-10yearsexperience in creating and execution of test plans and release processes for hardware, software, and complex wireless system. Track record andexperience of successfully leading QA organizations with responsibility for volume production of wireless systems isrequired.Experience with Linux systems is mandatory. BSEE/MSEE or BSCS/MSCS isrequired.
As a QA Manager you will manage professional level Engineers within the function. You will direct activities of Engineers focused on debugging software, hardware and system products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards. Additionally you will develop, modify, and execute test plans; analyze and write test standards and procedures; maintain documentation of results; and consult with development Engineers in resolution of problems. You will support both the development phase, as well as volume production cycle of the hardware, software and system.
Provide direction and supervision ; Gathering test requirements; Developing, implementing and executing test plans; Test scripts ; Test reports; Test summaries; Utilize previously acquired technical experience to resolve problems
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- A clear understanding of the product development cycle, technical requirements, and project management.
- A strong understanding of concepts related to wireless system including hardware and software programming practices.
- Experience in software test planning, documentation and process improvement.
- Experience with developing budgets and predicting project costs.
- A demonstrated ability to manage professional level employees.
- Experience and knowledge to address issues that are diverse in scope, and resolve problems through short- and mid-term planning.
- Ability to travel if necessary
A minimum of 5-10 years of experience as an individual contributor, and 1 to 5 years as a people manager is required. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects is required.
A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree is preferred or equivalent experience.