We are looking for a seasoned QA Lead to help drive high quality releases. The lead's role will be to develop high level test strategy for projects, monitoring the test case coverage and evaluating the overall quality based on the requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leading the Testing Strategy for Healthcare projects.
- Working with Product owners to ensure business requirements are valid & ensure test
cases are developed according to standards
- Provide input during the architectural design process
- Coordinate resolution with Engineering teams to properly manage and set expectations
- Support new and existing testing processes, ensures team is using industry-accepted best
- Able to generate test data as required for project testing
- Report testing progress to QA Manager against planned activities and schedule
- Understands key daily reporting elements needed for stakeholders and partners
- Review defects and host defect triage calls as required
- Participate on continuous improvement efforts within the QA organization & Research and evaluate new testing technologies and tools.
- Minimum of 5 years overall experience for the execution and control of all aspects of testing
- Proficient in creating test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Must have knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of test and tool development methodology
- Lead Root Cause Analysis
- Scrumexperience SAFe
- Mentoring and Excellent leadership skills
- Knowledge of any programming language;
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions;
- Experience in quality assurance and automation frameworks and automated tests;
- Other tools such as API, any knowledge on automation tools such as Java/Ruby and Scripting with Cucumber;
- Hands-on experience in setting up automated testing as part of continuous integration (CI) build environments using Jenkins (preferred) or a comparable solution.
It'd be nice to have:
- BS degree in Computer Science;
- Health Care experience;