$100K — $150K *
In QA Automation, you will provide leadership with the design, development, implementation and maintenance of automated infrastructure (scripts, functions, programs, and processes) to increase the efficiency of testing processes. Critical responsibilities include:
● Define the processes and procedures for all automated platform and application testing including the development and maintenance of automated test scripts.
● Drive the automation of testing to enable the broader team to move quickly in development while ensuring the quality of the client application,
● Provide best practice expertise in automation testing and the mobile software development cycle.
● Propose automation design improvements and advocate for end users.
● Create automation roadmaps.
● Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent pro
Valid through: 8/17/2020