We are looking for individuals who are passionate about research, driving innovation and want to contribute in helping our clients achieve their business goals. AtVirtusa, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of thebest minds in the business and technology space. As part of the Virtusa Canada team, you will get immense exposure to some of the newest technology and innovation initiatives in the financial industry.
• Minimum 7 years professional experience as a QA / Test Lead
• Should have worked on VERIFIX
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to deconstruct complex problems and perform root cause analyses
• Understand the software development life cycle and how QA adds value to all parts of the cycle
• Strong understanding of testing concepts, philosophies, schools-of-thought and when to best apply each
• Mentor QA team members and share expertise
• Serves as an escalation point for issues involving testing
• Experience testing RESTful Services
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development\: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential\: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds witha dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
In Canada, we work with some of the biggest names in the banking and financial industry with our office situated in the heart of downtown Toronto.