Position Title: QA Lead
Position Number: 296462
Location: Seattle, WA
Desired Skill Set:
QA, Shipping/Receiving, Testing
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: QA Lead
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 12 months
• Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality.
• Implement process changes to scale testing efforts across multiple products.
• Test functionality of games and apps built for Oculus ecosystem.
• Plan, develop and execute test coverage for multiple platforms.
• Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
• Work with engineers and project leads to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
• Own the process of creating metrics to measure and monitor product performance.
• Partner with Automation and Infrastructure team to leverage automation to allow better reliability and scalability.
• Drive vendor test resources to execute test cases in defined test passes.
Skills: Minimum Qualifications
• 3 years Experience debugging applications on mobile platforms.
• 3 years Experience building, shipping, and maintaining commercial software.
• 1 yearexperience in a lead role on a QA team.
• Experience in managing black box and white box testing.
• BS/MS in Tech-related field or equivalent experience
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)