KPIT is hiring for internal projects Full-time roles with our client located at USA
Skills: JR QA, QA, Java Archiect, Java Developer.Java lead, JR Java Developer
Consultant must be located at USA and authorized to take FT positions
Location: NJ, TX,NY,NC
QA Role JD:
? Strong experience in Health Care Domain (Government Healthcare - GHS, HIPAA & other compliances)
? Functional Testing of Web and Desktop based applications including System Testing, Integration Testing, SIT and support UAT phase
? Well versed with test management tools (e.g. TFS)
Good to Have:
? Knowledge of Automation (e.g. Core Java, Selenium)
? Knowledge of Database concepts and experience of SQL
? Experience of Web Services testing (Rest / SOAP)
? Experience of JIRA, Agile methodology
? Knowledge / Experience of DWBI
? Test designing (Test Case preparation & Test Data Preparation), Test execution and Test reporting.
? Experience of Defect lifecycle and defect tracking tools
? Ability to learn and demonstrate the new functionality
? Mentor new resources on the application functionality and domain.
? 3-7 years?experience in software testing
? BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
Java JD :
Software Development Expert (Java) ? Payments Domain
The candidate would be expected to work as a team and track lead for Payments Platform and Transaction Processing applications. The person will also be required to manage the team working on the development and enhancements of the platform and will be closely associated with the client representatives to work on the requirements.
We expect that an ideal candidate:
1. Should have 10+ years of total development experience and 5+ years of relevant domain experience in Payments and Transaction processing domain
2. Should have understanding of development of financial platform, Payment platforms and Transaction Processing applications and integrations with vendors like Master Card, Visa etc.
3. Should have worked on and lead full life cycle development of at least 1 project on Payment platforms and transaction processing applications
4. Should have expertise of development technologies like Java, HTML/CSS, AngularJS, JQUERY, JSP, Spring, Stripes, Struts, Apache Axis, Tomcat, EJB, Core Java, Webservices, REST, SOAP, Corba, Hyperion, Jasper, Maven, Jenkins, Oracle Data bases
5. Should have working experience on Data warehousing technologies and integration with Data warehousing platforms.
6. Should have experience with batch and web services file processing from banks and vendors, support of Siebel CRM, IVR Card/Vendor file processing, and Back Office and Client Web Portal Development.
7. Should Collaborate with all key stakeholders to understand the requirement of the client and their expectations
8. Should provide oversight, guidance, and operational expertise to ensure that the development and enhancements of the products are as per customer satisfaction.
9. Should Experience with Agile methodology and waterfall methodology
10. Should have Excellent Written and verbal communications
11. Should have aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
12. Should have strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
13. Should have the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
14. Should have the ability to learn quickly and work independently without direct supervision