- Primarily responsible to work on quality process implementation and improvement.
- Contributes in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs weekly, bi-weekly or monthly call monitoring and provides feedback to site manager.
- Uses quality monitoring system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs/sessions to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for contact center agents.
- Provides feedback to contact center team leaders/supervisors and managers and suggest improvement measures.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management review.
- Defining SOPs and scripts for contact center agents.
- Contributes in refining details and standardizing procedures and scripting to ensure a uniform approach by the whole team.
- Preparing and conducting weekly quizzes, compile and analyze the results, and share feedback with the team leads/supervisors and/or site manager.
- Provide training, coaching, feedback and assistance to contact center agents to ensure they understand new policies and procedures or product/service updates for quality.
- Responsible for information security tasks within own work scope.
- Any task assigned by the management.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Education: Bachelors degree
- RequiredExperience: 1+ years relevant experience.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.