Why is this role important?
Mightier grows every day, and we are seeking a creative and detail-oriented QA manager to join our growing product and engineering team. You’ll do this by managing our current internal and external QA teams, while also developing processes and personnel around automation, release management, and developer infrastructure. If you enjoy working closely across teams and jumping into complex problem spaces, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee the daily workflow and schedules of the internal and external QA teams at Mightier
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery to production
- Ensure that the Mightier product feels good to our customers
- Communicate with the development team to ensure new and existing features, functions, and product changes have complete and valid test plans
- Identify and report issues, bugs, defects, and other problems in development process and in production products
- Work with the Family Care Team (support/CX) to identify issues and communicate ongoing fix statuses
- Lead the expansion of the QA team into a DevOps team, adding to the scope of the team: automation, release management, and infrastructure monitoring.
Specific qualifications we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- At least 4+ years of QA experience.
- At least 4+ years of QA management experience
- At least 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with TestRails, Selenium, JIRA, or equivalent products
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to participate in a culture of feedback and collaboration.
- You like to take ownership for the full lifecycle of a product, from development through.