ID2016-7138Category Quality Assurance/ComplianceLocationUS-CO-Boulder
- Design comprehensive test plans, test specifications, and test strategies, including automation.
- Add, track, and verify issues in the engineering bug tracking system.
- Independently test specific feature(s) and work with other QA team members as well as the Feature development owner to ensure test coverage, automation, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues (for example, examine log files).
- Help research and summarize new technologies/methodologies and share information with the team.
- Help support and configure engineering test equipment.
- Participate in performance testing.
- Participate in team Agile process.
- College graduate with 3+ years of QA experience in a software engineering environment. (We are looking for candidates at various levels of experience.)
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in testing and test plan development, strong technical skills, an ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems, and an interest in supporting and building test environments.
- You must have a great attitude that enjoys working in a close, highly energized, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, both verbal and written are a must.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way.
- Manage time well, correctly prioritizing tasks.
- Meticulously detail oriented.
- Self-motivated, with ability to learn quickly and demonstrate a strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to work well in a small, highly productive team.
- Strong understanding of QA processes for building and executing test cases and release test plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fundamental understanding of Windows environments.
- Knowledge of QA testing tools.