LINQ is making our schools stronger one day at a time by bringing state-of-the art efficiencies and real-time transparency to school food service and other K12 products. LINQ’s founders are school information technology veterans who have created scalable and affordable, cloud-based management solutions to help districts and schools succeed and remain focused on nutrition and less on administration. As we continue to skyrocket within this industry, we need a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join our growing team and help us get there!
At LINQ we believe in removing the obstacles to sound financial controls that K12 school administrators face while educating our children. We do this by designing solutions that are truly integrated, visually familiar, and easy to use. We focus on state and federal regulations and our know-how is reflected in how we build and implement our software. We put the customer first from product design to implementation to industry-leading customer care. We understand that running a school system is complex and complicated, and becoming more so due to tighter budgets and increased state and federal mandates. While we cannot change the scope of your operations, you can manage your district more effectively with LINQ. Discover how our platform integrates key school district technologies into a single system and gives you immediate access to relevant information needed to make decisions to better serve students, parents, and administration.
If you are a highly energetic self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively, achieve results, focus on the details, and ultimately want to be part of transforming an institutional enterprise… APPLY HERE!
**This position is available for remote employment in the United States**
WHERE YOU WILL BE IN ONE YEAR:
- TRANSFORM AN INDUSTRY! - You will impact an antiquated industry that is ready for disruption. You will build and change the way school data is stored, utilized, and used by students across the country.
- SKYROCKET YOUR CAREER! - You will be involved in an industry that is unlike any other all while working on all aspects of the software testing process, which will expand your technical skills.
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE TESTER! - You will help to plan, automate, QA and improve an already existing high-traffic system across a variety of platforms (mobile, web, database) while working in a fast-paced field that will put you far above your peers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborate: Work with technical and non-technical team members to ensure clear, concise communication is being maintained between development, production, and operations teams.
- Design and build: You’ll have to write comprehensive test suites and test cases for both automated and manual tests to support confident, rapid deployments and scheduled releases.
- Project testing: Ensure cross-browser compatibility across both desktop and mobile browsers as well as perform cross platform testing on iOS and Android for mobile applications.
- Have an attention to detail: You’ll need to have a hacker’s mentality. Find ways to break an application while giving thoughts on improving it.
- Discover, report, and validate: All defects need to be addressed and resolved through Azure DevOps, our issue tracking system.
- Project driven: Collaborate and integrate yourself as part of an Agile software development process.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET THERE:
- 2-4 years of experience testing responsive web applications across a variety of browsers.
- 1-3 years of experience testing mobile applications.
- Web automation experience using Selenium Webdrive, Ruby, and Cucumber is a MUST!
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus!
- Ability to write comprehensive, precise test documentation and test cases is a MUST!
- Manual testing experience in complicated business platform and building up test data
- Experience creating, maintaining, and organizing test cases using test case management software such as TestRail is strongly preferred.
- Experience with API testing tools such as Postman is a MUST.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team building and conflict resolution.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At LINQ, we’re looking for bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Visual. 95% paid by employer! 401K with 4% match!
- Unlimited PTO: We believe in work/life balance to reward our rock stars for delivering great results.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- Ownership: You’ll be a crucial member of the initial build-out team, offering unlimited opportunity for growth and professional development.
- Work Remotely: This position is available for remote employment in the United States