Stockpile simplifies investing.
The QA Engineer is responsible for driving continuous improvement in the development and
engineering arena, specifically, in creating reusable test software aimed to improve functional test
coverage, schedule efficiency, and reduce manual test dependency. The role is a key individual
contributor with technical focus on providing QA automation solutions and QA support.
- In collaboration with the product and engineering teams, define and develop test strategies, test plans, test architectures, test environments, and test cases to ensure that the testing processes validate the product vision and software requirements.
- Own feature testing and be accountable for delivering high-quality software.
- Monitor project status and coordinate project deliverables, including adjusting test schedules, organizing meetings, and delivering test reports.
- Review and provide feedback on requirements, design specifications, and technical design documentation to the product and engineering teams.
- Develop new automated tests as needed. Actively participate in improving QA processes, procedures, and implementing best practices.
- Ensure test processes for new applications and features are designed into the product development process.
- In depth knowledge of web and mobile applications.
- Excellent understanding of software testing.
- Ability to create complex technical documentation, test plans, and test cases.
- Fast learner, super organized, and laser focused on details.