This is a hands-on job that requires at least 1 - 2years of experience in software quality assurance or highly energetic and self-motivated computer science graduates.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Thoroughly test the products through all phases of development life cycle (functional testing, regression/integration testing, performance testing).
- Interact with developers during all stages of projects; participate in design and code reviews when appropriate.
- Contribute to continuous process improvements to increase the efficiency of QA and development.
- Effectively influence teammates to ensure high levels or product quality.
- Communicate with the support team on customer escalations to help resolve issues that are beyond the normal scope of that department.
- Assists in writing test cases based on established specifications and user stories.
- Execute test cases and identify and communicate defects and risks. Log, track and resolve issues (bugs) effectively using the company’s bug tracking system.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 1 - 2years of experience in software quality assurance.
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Good technical and intuitive understanding of how software works...and breaks.
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- The ideal candidate will be a logical thinker who is a hard worker with a good attitude.
- Ability to work well independently or within a team.
- The ability to self-start and problem-solve with a good sense of initiative and forethought.
- An excellent ability to quickly understand concepts.
- Knowledge of all Windows OS, networking and internet infrastructure (TCP connections, UDP connections, VPN connections, Windowssecurity, Name resolution, etc.).
- Working knowledge/experience with SQL Server is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Mac OS is a big plus.
- Active Directory experience.
Veriato promotes a fun and challenging work environment. We have offices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL & Vero Beach, FL and the United Kingdom. This position is located in our Vero Beach, FL office.