As a QA Engineer at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish.
In this role you would:
- Focus on enhancing the quality of the software using automation testing best practices.
- Streamline the release process, while maintaining an emphasis on continuous delivery.
- Continually progress and provide technical guidance to a growing team of QA automation engineers.
- Write and execute software test plans to locate bugs in the software; Recommend viable solutions to remedy the issue(s).
- Collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced Agile environment.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Proven QA automation skills using automated web testing tools and behavioral-driven development frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium, and Cypress
- Experience with REST APIs and SQL
- Ability to collaborate and solve technical bugs within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member