ProviderTrust is a fast-growing SaaS company (#1 in TN and 90th in the US) located in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification, and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality.
Similarly, we take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture, always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny, and energetic folks wired for continuous and ongoing improvement.
We are seeking a talented QA Engineer to join our growing team in Nashville. As a member of the development team, the successful candidate will architect and implement best practices for ensuring quality deliverables of ProviderTrust’s products.
The QA Engineer will be tasked with designing and implementing automated functional and load tests, as well as provide manual testing when needed. This role will work closely with our developers and offer guidance in application design as it relates to and facilitates testability.
- 4 years of professional experience in a role reflective of a QA Engineer
- 4 years of professional experience programming in Java
- Experience with AWS technologies, such as SQS and Lambda, is desirable
- Experience with SQL and testing against regressions caused by schema changes is desirable
- Experience with Linux is desirable
- Experience with IntelliJ and/or Gradle is desirable
- The ability to work efficiently and lead yourself in a fluid environment
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Experience in Web/Internet technologies
- Demonstrate a strong passion for success as well as strong work ethic
- Work on site at Nashville location
What It’s Like To Work Here
We take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny and energetic folks wired for continuous improvement.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed in and extend beyond our organization