Who We Are:
POSSIBLE Mobile builds native apps for mobile devices in iOS, Android and connected devices including Apple TV, Chromecast and Android TV.
We are trusted by and have long lasting relationships with our clients including renowned brands like JetBlue, PGA Tour, Hasbro and Major League Soccer.
More than development, our team partners with our customers providing strategy, consulting, and business analytics from start to ship to ensure each app performs well and meets user needs.
Founded in 2008 as one of the first mobile consulting shops, we pride ourselves on continually being cutting-edge and place a high priority on staying in the forefront of technology.
We are the mobile strategy, user experience, design, and development capabilities division of POSSIBLE, a creative agency, part of the WPP portfolio.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
Who are we looking for:
The POSSIBLE Mobile QA Team is responsible for all the apps that go out into the world and on to people’s devices. They are more than a tap and click group; they are involved with looking at code, understanding and monitoring how data moves through the apps, scoping and building out testing requirements, finding the bugs that break apps, and integrally working with the whole project team to ensure successful delivery.
We are searching for experienced QA Engineers for our team in Denver. QA Engineers at POSSIBLE Mobile are responsible for getting our mobile and connected device applications running smoothly from discovery to final delivery in the app stores. We work with large brands and larger audiences. Our applications grace the featured sections of the Apple and Google Stores, and are being built with the latest systems and tools available. If you enjoy challenging assumptions and breaking software and have thought to yourself, “Well, technically the developer broke the software; I’m just discovering where and how it’s broken" then join us!
For some examples of our work, please visit www.possiblemobile.com.
What you'll do:
- Find and verify issues in applications on mobile and connected devices.
- Create and maintain test cases and regression test suites for multiple software projects.
- Work closely with project team (engineering, design, project management) to deeply understand the application, the requirements, and the client's needs.
- Validate feature tickets and file defect tickets in JIRA.
- Attend project stand-ups and QA team check-ins to provide status updates on projects.
- Identify risks during development cycle, and escalate accordingly with possible solutions or steps for mitigation.
- Perform a mixture of manual test case execution and exploratory testing.
- Contribute to continued growth of QA team's skills & processes.
What you'll need:
- 2+ of years experience in software QA.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to write clear and concise bug reports.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and shift gears with priority changes.
- Passion for discovering & learning new things.
- Strong documentation ability.
- Experience monitoring & manipulating network traffic (eg: Charles Proxy, Fiddler, Wireshark, etc.).
- Familiarity reading & modifying JSON & XML.
- Understanding of iOS code signing & provisioning profiles is a plus.
- iOS & Android QA experiencepreferred.
- Familiarity with OS X, UI automation, and scriptingexperiencepreferred.