Nanigans is currently seeking a self-motivated Junior Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join their growing engineering team, located in downtown Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will be experienced with QA methodologies and principals. This position will require candidates to think outside of the box and be adaptive to the fast paced environment at Nanigans.
- Collaborate with QA team, developers, and product managers to create test plans for upcoming features.
- Ensure code quality by executing manual test plans.
- Find, log, and verify bug fixes.
- 1-3 years of QA testing experience.
- Familiarity with basic QA principals, and methodologies (positive/negative/functional testing, CRUD, etc.).
- Ability to context switch and think critically in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to learn in hands on work environment.
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Basic knowledge of MySQL (selects, joins, limits).
- Experience with bug tracking software (specifically JIRA).
- Passion for hands on manual testing.
- Some knowledge of coding (PHP, or Java preferred).