KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Learn our current product, test processes, company dynamics, and what value we bring to our customers in the first 30 days.
- Develop component, functional system and regression tests that will highlight weaknesses in our product before it’s deployed to production.
- Write bug reports that are clear, concise, accurate, and relevant.
- Use oral and written communication to be understood by anyone in the company at their individual level.
- Able to shift through multiple projects quickly.
- Evaluate new features from a ‘value to the customer’ perspective and for testability.
- Work with automation engineers to understand what manual tests should be converted to automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years IT experience with at least 1 year in Test/QA.
- Proven experience with software testing and methodology.
- UNIX experience (basic shell scripting)
- Good knowledge of testing tools and automation.
- Ability to be successful in a very demanding work environment that is high technical and very fast-paced.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in credit card or financial services is a plus.
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies is a plus.