This position is for a DOD contract that requires employees to be a US Citizen or Green Card holder. Please do not apply if you can not meet this requirement.
Harmonia is currently looking for smart and self-motivated QA Engineers experienced in Automated Testing and ReleaseEngineering with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain software test plans, test cases, and test automation scripts.
- Work closely with Software Engineering and Project Management to ensure that all deliverables meet functional specifications.
- Contribute to in-house test automation framework.
- Test and evaluate internal and external product releases and provide constructive feedback to the software engineering team.
- Participate in software design and planning.
- Work closely with peers in a collaborative team environment.
- Proactively ensure best practices are followed.
- 2+ years of test automation experience that includes testing experience with Windows and Linux platforms, Web applications, SOAP, and REST web services.
- Testing experience with server side API's and relational databases is desired.
- Good understanding of QA, testing and software development methodologies and familiarity with industry standards and best practices.
- Ability to execute test cases and automated test scripts and assess the effectiveness and accuracy of the software.
- Ability to accurately record test results and software defects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to articulate observations in writing.
- Experience using Selenium and other test automation tools.
- Experience using Jenkins for Continuous Integration is a plus.
- Experience using SOAP UI or other Web Service/API tool is a plus.
- Experience with Agile software methodologies is a plus.
- SQA Certification such as CSTE, CTFL, ISTQB, and/or CSQA is a plus.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet critical project deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.