JumpCloud is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Directory Engineering Team. Join us in bringing simplified identity management to a directory near you!
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and work across the entire tech stack of our product from the front end user interface to the core backend services. You’ll be focused on building automation, performing manual testing (with a bias for automation to reduce manual testing over time!), executing performance testing and helping to define our overall test strategy for the product - all using BDD! This team has the autonomy to pathfind new ideas, develop, test, and release to production frequently.
We’re looking for:
- 8+ years of software quality industry experience.
- Experience with assuring quality on SaaS applications.
- Experience with the best UI and API test automation tools like Cypress.io, Selenium, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, or Postman.
- Familiarity with, or extreme interest in learning, Behavior Driven Development using Gherkin and PyTest.
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end working closely with software engineers and technical product managers.
- Experience testing large-scale web applications, SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS a plus!) or large, distributed systems.
- Experience with rapid product release cycles and a passion to understand and apply an agile approach to software development and testing.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely in a team oriented environment.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Prior experience working in small, dynamic, fast-paced startup companies or projects.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery pipelines and associated tools.