- Develop and implement test strategy, test schedule, test plan, and test cases.
- Automation test cases using the framework put in place by the automation team.
- Perform all aspects of verification, including functional testing, regression testing, and bug fix verification.
- Assume responsibility for acquiring knowledge of the technologies and applications necessary to complete tasks.
- Software testing in an Agile (Scrum) software development environment.
- Embrace Scrum methodology and practices, and actively participate in team discussion, decisions and continuous improvement.
- Support and deploy builds in various QA environments with attention to detail about various settings and configurations.
- Investigate and validate production failures, perform root cause analysis and create detailed bug reports.
- Assist Technical Support and other departments by responding to technical inquiries.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in testing enterprise business applications.
- 2+ years’ experience in testing products for Cloud based apps.
- Experience designing, implementing, executing and debugging information technology test cases and scripts.
- Must have strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Great eye for detail and experience testing modern browsers and mobile devises.
- Experience with Software Test Automation, using tools such as NUnit/ Selenium.
- Knowledge of C#. MVC strongly preferred.