$100K — $130K *
The worker's responsibilities and skills must include:
· Create test cases and scripts
· Maintain and update UFT Test suites for regression testing
· Prepare test data to be loaded in the database
· Execute test script logging results
· Document defects including steps to reproduce
· Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes
· Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of testing best practices
· Other duties as assigned
· Strong background in developing test suites in UFT or similar tool.
· Skilled with Database query languages (SQL, PL/SQL)
· Skilled in developing Requirements Traceability Matrices.
· Skilled in developing and executing Test Scripts
· Skilled in developing Test Plans and coordinating User Acceptance Testing
· Experience with general IT SDLC processes.
· Experience using JIRA for managing project/sprint tasks.
· Experience working on projects utilizing agile project management methodologies.
· Working in a Agile SDLC environment
· Experience using Jira to track work assignments.
Valid through: 12/13/2021