iSolved energizes your culture and makes it easy for your teams to build connections and unleash innovation. More than 5 million employees and 145,000 employers use our tools every day to boost engagement, collaboration, performance and creativity. iSolved is delivered through elite regional payroll providers, who engage customers with a white-glove service a unique approach that provides access to cutting-edge cloud technology while retaining the local service relationship business prefers.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain automated test templates and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts.
- Develop and execute automated test scripts and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Perform thorough regression testing utilizing both automated and manual processes.
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant QA technical experience using automation tools.
- 7+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft testing tools including Coded UI
- Expertise in testing in Microsoft-centric solutions and development processes including:
- .NET framework, C#, SQL Server
- Visual Studio, Test Manager
- Team Foundation Server
- Agile/Kanban Development Methodologies
- Experience with performance and security testing
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, business analyst, and customer support personnel
Soft Skills Requirement
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
- Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
- Ability to think abstract to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.