AISERA is on an accelerated growth path towards disrupting the support and operations space, and helps make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like user experience for support and operations. We have built the world’s first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With AISERA, organizations can provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by automating the resolution of tasks and actions.
AISERA empowers organizations with business up time, improved productivity, cost reduction, and a consumer-like self-service experience for both employees and customers.
- Writing test cases to test the various features of the product.
- Automating test cases that run periodically or on-demand and assessing the quality level of the Aisera software stack.
- Log Bugs to report test failures and bring it to closure
- Develop performance and load testing, along with both black-box and white-box testing, and API-level testing.
- Work with team members in engineering and product teams to get sign off on the automated tests.
- As a QA Engineer you have to be proactive in execution and planning of QA automation, as well as testing of Aisera products and services.
- Responsible to author and maintain the test related documentation that will be used for testing the Aisera product.
- Working in an agile development environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 1 – 3 years Experience in testing
- 1+ years of experience in automation testing using Java and testing framework like Selenium and TestNG
- Good experience in using one or more public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Be very keen on quality in any aspect
- Be responsible over projects quality we deliver
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages – Java, Python, Bash
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Motivated team player who helps drive the team and QA processes forward
- Collaborate with QA Engineers, Software Engineers in an agile development environment
- Experience with Conversational AI is preferred
- Experience with JIRA atlassian for Bug reporting
- Professional, smart and “get things done” approach
- Responsible, reliable and accountable personality and great team-player
- Pro-active attitude and doing what it takes to get the job done
- A Passion for technology!