We are looking for QA - Documentation Engineer for our client in Bothell, WA
Job Title: QA - Documentation Engineer
Job Location: Bothell, WA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 2 to 3years related experience in change control and or document control field.
- Familiarity with Document Management tools
- Experienced in good documentation practices (changing and managing the revision process and managing documents in and out)
- Understanding document control requirements in the medical device industry
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint platform (similar tools ok)
- Effective expert role for Document Control processes and tools in scope
- Establish Document Change support to authors and (local) process owners in defining and producing lean Quality System documents and records; ensure proper quality of the content of documentation and records
- Establish and manage proper document review processes
- Ensures availability/publishing of controlled documents
- Establish, monitor and respond to metrics on the efficacy and efficiency of the document management system and its ability to support the business
- Train and support end users in the use of the document management system
- Document control Engineer, Document control Specialist, Medical Devices, ISO13485, 21CFR820. QMS implementation, SOP/Procedure writing.
- The ability to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong focus on continuous improvement