Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement physical and virtual test data management and test environment solutions across the organization, to contribute towards the success of technology initiatives
- Develop test data management strategies and plans relevant to each test environment (Dev, Sys and ITE) to provide right-sized, production-like, re-usable and secured test data per data requirements
- Key responsibilities include source system data analysis, business & privacy data requirements definition, data discovery, profiling, masking & monitoring rules definition and overall data provisioning for setting up a test environment.
- Works closely with application subject matter experts/business partners/testers to determine appropriate data sources and to define data provisioning mechanism based on the need for test data
- Learn and contribute to the design of data management and any future
- transformation of the test environment landscape
- Works very closely with Application Availability, Compliance and Support teams leads to maintain and support all test environments to maintain SLAs and applicable policies / standards
- Participates in all phases of a solution delivery including test data and env requirements gathering and provisioning the required test data in the appropriate test environments
- Conducts full lifecycle activities including requirements analysis and design, develop and deliver capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements around Test Data and Test Env management process
- Lead initiatives to design processes to capture and review test data requirements and test data provisioning techniques and plans
- Lead work to advance and support information management practices within business processes, applications and technology that underpin the Test Data and Test Env management discipline (e.g. establishing quality processes, performing analysis, participating in technology implementation planning and verification to ensure successful installation of software and/or projects), implementing data provisioning processes, providing the right amount of data in an appropriately provisioned test environment
- Provide leadership for Test Data & Test Env management related tasks in support of projects
- Lead the Management and proactive improvement of Thrivent's Test Data & Test Env provisioning practice by analyzing the current systems environment, leveraging proven practices, applications, technology, tools and platforms to support and enhance the discipline
- Handle budget responsibilities
- Leads the delivery, support and maintenance of solutions with one or more business and technology areas.
- Organizational impact results from mid-large sized projects
- Lead discussions with tool / product vendors in support of evaluating solutions for process improvements or future offerings
- Lead set up of test data and virtual environment based on functional test requirements utilizing Enterprise standard tool sets
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Technology related field including prior lead experience. For the senior level position 8+ years of experience in Technology related field including 3+ years prior lead experience.
- Advanced in-depth knowledge of Test Data and Test Env Management concepts and tools.
- Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated leadership on mid-large-scale project impacting strategic partners.
- Advanced in-depth knowledge of data warehouse and BI systems design, streaming architecture, and architecting and implementing large business systems is desired.