We are looking for QA Automation Tester? with CMMI? for our client in ?Washington, DC
Job Title: QA Automation Tester? with CMMI?
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
Skill Set Required:
- ?Ability to use collaborative skills to work with application managers, database administrators, system administrators, and users
- Ability to use excellent listening and communication skills in order to surface issues related to the ?client and TRO?s unique culture and organizational constraints that could impact how designed procedures work in practice
- High level of maturity to guide and select procedures that add value and comply with CMMI requirements
- Expert understanding of technology environment, such as Oracle development environment, Unix, Java, WSAD, Web Sphere, and Oracle application server
- Verify & Validate process in terms of activities (testing, code inspection, etc.), methods, tools, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and implement System/UAT testing strategy, test plans, test processes, test scenarios, and test cases based on CMMI standards
- Create test estimation templates, if required
- Identify test cases and those that can be automation
- Create and maintain a business requirement to test result mapping
- Develop scripts for each of the test cases for automation
- Train ?client? staff to use Test automation suites/ products, such as Mercury, QTP etc., if required