Role: QA Automation Tester
Location: Lindon, UT
We are looking for a QA Automation Tester with hands on experience in .Net.
· Minimum five (5) plus year’s software QA testing experience.
· 3+ years in Software QA Automation experience.
· 2+ years of direct experience in Software Automation (Selenium, QTP)
· ASP.Net web development skills (MVC, C#).
· An understanding of HTML and XML technologies.
· Strong working knowledge of Oracle database, SQL, MS SQL
· Experience using Microsoft supporting technologies such as Visual Studio and CodeUI.
· Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) – AgileSCRUM and test-driven development experience is a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, supervisor peers, and end users. Audiences will include technical and non-technical individuals
· Strong prioritization skills, candidate must be able to prioritize projects based on market demands
· Strong multi-tasking skills are a must for this exciting, fast paced environment
· Experienceworking with end users or Product Management to ensure requirements are represented within test plans
· Excellent analytical troubleshooting skills.