The Digital Technology team (Digital IT) moves quickly, efficiently and effectively on the right work for the business at the right times, providing end-to-end technology solutions for the business. Chase supports more than 23 million households and is the number one small business lender in the United States – and as a technology function, we support not only that world as it exists today, but make sure it succeeds as we grow. We operate as business partners, solving problems together with the business and driving better cost to service. Our Quality Assurance (QA) team has an opening for an Associate.
As an Associate you will be responsible for the following:
- · Experience with participating in E2E test coordination efforts.
- · Performing all testing activities for initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing processes, methods, metrics and software that ensure the quality, reliability and systems safety and security.
- · Understanding the interfacing applications, test environments and our tools and methodologies.
- · Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities.
- · Development of the test case execution plan, test case execution, managing issues, and status metrics.
- · Working with a global team and responsible for directing/reviewing the test planning and execution work efforts of an offshore team.
- · Communicating effectively with business units, IT Development, Project Management and other support staff on testing timelines, deliverables, statusand other information.
- · Assisting in the project quality reviews for your assigned applications
- · Assessing risk to the project based on the execution and validation and making appropriate recommendations
- · Ability to interpret quality audits, drive improvements and change, and facilitate test methodology discussions across the business unit
- · Additional areas of responsibilities include:
- o Providing project implementation support on an as needed basis
- o Assisting with application training of new resources.
- o Ability to create and manage project plans and activity timelines.
- o Acting as a liaison between the Line of Business testing resources and the development team
- o Investigating, monitoring, reporting and driving solutions to issues
- o Identifying and creating risk mitigation activities, and developing and implementing process improvements.
· Documenting all test artifacts including full audit and transparency of traceability from requirements to tests, and evidence of test planning and execution.
- Lead initiatives for QA, and coach junior team members in their day-to-day activities (to include on-boarding support).
- · Experience with mobile testing leveraging physical mobile devices & device emulators automated and manual test efforts
- · Knowledge of Application Development Lifecycle and concepts
- · 4+ years of experience in the following technical areas:
- · Hands on experience with Development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, SOAP-UI, HP ALM/QTP, Rational, JIRA, etc.).
- · A college degree or equivalent experience
- · Minimum of four plus years of experience with the following:
- o System software testing
- o Planning and coordinating test activities
- o Overseeing test case development and defect resolution
- o JIRA or HP’s Application Lifecycle Management
- · Proven experience in all aspects of functional, integration and regression testing
- · Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- · Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
- · Independent decision-making and good judgment
- · Strong time, interpersonal and people skills
- · Ability to operated comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team
- · Experience with client server environments
- · Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office products
- · Knowledge of Agile Application Development concepts
3+ years of experience in the following technical areas:
- · Use of 2 or more development languages (e.g. Java, Java Script, Python, Ruby, Groovy, C++/C#, CSS, .Net, VBScript, SQL, etc.).
- · Web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, HTML, etc.).
- · Development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, SOAP-UI, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc.).
- · Platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, Apache, Tomcat, etc.).
Req #: 180101361