UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Building automation systems that make sense! Automated Logic is a total energy solutions provider. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort. Through our global team of company branches and independently-owned dealers, we offer industry-leading technology with local, on-the-ground service that is hard to beat.
This is an opportunity for the right Quality Assurance Engineer with a talent and passion for testing to join a growing R&D organization at an industry leader in Building Automation. As a Software/Firmware Quality Assurance Engineer you will be working together with some of the most highly skilled Engineers in the development business to create incredibly high quality products for our customers.
- Experience with IP networking
- Experience working with test automation frameworks. such as keyword- or data-driven is a plus
- Experience developing automated tests using commercial or open-source test tools and/or Python scriptinglanguage is a plus
- Experience with hardware level diagnostics (probing boards, using volt meters, oscilloscopes etc.)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with different operating systems, including but not limited to: Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, Android, iOS
- Programming experience is a major plus
- Experience with virtual machines
- Strong communication skills (listening, written, and verbal)
- 0-2 years experience in software development environments
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68092BR