Tyler Technologies is seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join our team in Falmouth, ME. The successful candidate will have significant automation test experience preferably in Selenium, and C#. In this role, the candidate will work cross-divisionally with different product teams, automation engineers, and other stakeholders on our various automation efforts. The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for test creation, test execution, and maintenance of our existing automation frameworks.
- Design, develop, execute, maintain, and troubleshoot automated tests to assess product quality and release readiness.
- Consistently improve and contribute to our in-house Selenium based automation Framework.
- Coordinate with teams across Tyler to assure test code coverage and product quality.
- Analyze complex software issues to determine root causes and provide detailed reports to appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist with the skill development of other members of the team to ensure consistency throughout the department.
- Document software defects in the issue-tracking system and proactively communicate with the QA staff and software developers.
- 3-6 years’ experience designing, implementing, and executing automated tests.
- Proven expertise in the ability to write code in C# or other relatable scriptinglanguages.
- Proven expertise with Selenium Webdriver.
- 3-6 years’ of experience in software quality assurance.
- Experience writing and executing simple SQL queries.
- Experience with some of the following tools:
- TFS, Bitbucket, GitHub
- Team City
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Able to quickly assess and become knowledgeable about subject matter.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Comfortable engaging cross-functional partners including development teams, system architects, product management, and Support.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable work experience
Requisition Number: 45-18-338