Challenges of this role:
Being a QA Automation Engineer at Criteo means that you are at the frontline of ensuring our applications run smoothly, which is challenging on many aspects. You will have to:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to:
- Insure that software meets all Business/Product requirements
- Validate that deployments are bug-free by utilizing integration, system, and functional testing
- Work closely with the CBS Product and development teams to ensure on time delivery
- Troubleshoot issues when they arise in all development environments (DEV, UAT, PRODUCTION)
- Expand the team’s test automation repository and capabilities:
- Develop scalable scripting processes
- Coding of automated test scripts using programming languages with recommended coding standards and best-practices
- Increase the breadth and depth of the existing test automation framework
- Utilize the latest open source automation technologies to supplement the existing tool suite
What you could work on:
- Create an automated tool to compare 2 different system outputs
- Validate the keyword service is returning the correct values to our delivery system
- Assist and coach engineering teams to increase their overall test coverage thru automated integration tests
Strong candidate qualifications:
If we were to describe our ideal candidate for the job, he or she would have the following qualifications:
- Prior coding experience (Python, C#, JSON, SQL, etc.)
- Experience reviewing otherdeveloper’s code
- A strong liking of investigation
- A sound knowledge of platforms at scale
- Being a quick learner
- Not afraid of changes
- Great communication skills: be able to give the right level of information at the right time to the right person
- Prior knowledge of advertising ecosystem
- Experience in incident management
- Experience with on-call shifts
- Knowledge of and interaction with infrastructure
- Experience with monitoring systems
So even if you do not tick all the boxes, but are up to the challenge, please drop us a line with your resume!
Criteo R&D Culture
- Empowerment –We believe in hiring the best engineers in the industry and then letting them get on with what they do best – designing, coding and releasing state of the art software.
- Mobility –In our Voyager program our engineers get to pick which team they want to work on for 2-4 weeks, boosting collaboration, networking and maybe even leading to switching teams.
- Agility- We work in a fast pace environment where we build and release stuff frequently to deliver value soon and adapt to changes quickly.
- Variety –We have many ways to get your code to production including our Hackathon, 10% projects, Voyager and more.
- Multicultural –We have engineers from all over the world for you to interact and exchange ideas with.