- Develop & execute software test cases based on project requirements and technical design.
- Plan test schedules & strategies in accordance with project scope & delivery dates.
- Document test cases, results and defects utilizing MicroFocus (formerly HP) Quality Center/ALM.
- Create and manage test data, including data for use by automated scripts.
- Document and communicate project quality over the course of testing, including readiness for release.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Support User Acceptance Test (UAT) phase - largely through test information sharing and data setup.
- Create and maintain automated test scripts using Selenium Webdriver with TestNG and QuickTest Professional/Unified Functional Tester.
- Create and maintain extensive test suites for API test, REST and Soap using tools such as ReadyAPI.
- 3-5 years of experienceworking with automation testing tools and techniques.
- Expertise with Selenium Webdriver, QuickTest Professional/Unified Functional Tester.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, software development processes and procedures applied to a wide range of technologies such as HTML, ASP, JSP, Java and ActionScript.
- Experience using and testing with XML and web services.
- 3+ years of software testing and Quality Assurance experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing software test cases and plans.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan, organize, delegate and control work.
- Excellent skills as a communicator and facilitator, both written and oral skills.
- A ‘process improvement’ mind-set.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish a common goal.