OneSky Flight is currently seeking a highly motivated QA Automation Engineer who is passionate about innovation and will help us build engaging web and mobile applications. We support the technology needs of five established private jet brands: Flexjet, Flight Options, Sentient Jet, Sky Jet and PrivateFly. An ideal candidate will ensure a high level of quality, quickly become a product expert, and advocate for user experience.
We are currently building out our QA processes, so the ideal candidate will help us select the appropriate tools and create automation frameworks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and document test plans, test cases, SQL scripts and automation scripts
- Develop, document, and execute regression, functional, and integration tests for multiple web and mobile applications
- Document and track software failures using Visual Studio Team Services
- Work with the IT Management Team and/or Project Mangers to plan and schedule test cycles
- Provide effective communication (technical and non-technical) with team members in multiple locations.
- Verifying builds for quality prior to production deployment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's in Computer/Information science or related fields required
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- 4+ years’ experience with SQL
- 4+ years’ experience with quality assurance
- 2+ years’ experience with Selenium or a similar testing software tool
- Prior experience in application software automation testing
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills