QA Automation Engineer
Job Title: QA Automation Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Miramar, FL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The QA Automation Engineer should have a solid understanding of basic standard testing practices, as well as overall testing and development processes.
- The ideal candidate will use a wide spectrum of technologies in the development of automated testing frameworks utilizing a wide variety of testing tools and technologies including, but not limited to, QTP, Selenium, Loadrunner, WebDriver, and Java.
- Two (2) years or more in the software development field working as a QA Engineer
- Experience building and enhancing an Automated testing framework preferably using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Proven ability to interpret manual test cases and automate a test case which provides appropriate coverage.
- Bachelor?s degree in Information Technology or related field is preferred, but not required; equivalent work experience will be accepted