This position represents Quality Assurance in a project team capacity with responsibility for quality advocacy, planning, design, implementation, testing, reporting, and metrics for both manual and automated testing. Actively cultivate collaborative relationships across LNSS IS, business units, and cross-division partners. This individual promotes, establishes and improves standards and processes, and overall QA effectiveness within LNSS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates reusable, extendable and sustainable automation suite by influencing "design for testing" strategies in the scrum teams.
- Creates and maintains automated testing artifacts.
- Champions automation methodologies.
- Identifies and drives change to ensure automation effectiveness.
- Provides accurate, clear and concise testing status updates across multiple projects.
- Participates in requirement and design review meetings to stay informed of potential impact to testing.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of customer requirements, offer suggestions on how best to deliver solutions.
- Creates, ensures adherence and maintains appropriate standards and quality procedures across the QA organization.
- Escalates issues to Project Manager and Quality Assurance Manager as needed in a clear, concise and timely manner. Consistently identify solutions to issues.
- Identifies, communicates and provides solutions to issues that impact project schedules.
- Consistently seeks challenges and seize opportunities.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or applicable field or related experience
- 3 or more years of experience with formal test methods and quality assurance
- 2 or more years of automation experience in a professional software development environment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Expertise in automation with Selenium & Java Automation frameworks
- Hands on database/SQL experience
- Experience in Agile environment and knowledge of DevOps
- Solid understanding of Automation Framework principles
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methodologies