Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 Years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer.
- In depth knowledge of quality assurance best practices, tooling and procedures.
- Experience with manual testing, writing functional test cases and automating them, API testing (Karate, curl or Postman), performance & browser testing.
- Experience working with SAAS products, REST apis, websites on desktop and mobile environments.
- Experience using Circle-CI or other CI-CD tools.
- Experience with Selenium or other browser based testing tools like Cypress
- Experience designing and implementing automated tests, writing testing scripts.
- Experience writing detailed technical bug reports.
- Proficient at using command line interface to collect logs and diagnose problems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent technical written and verbal communication skills.
- Self starter, able to demonstrate initiative and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Mathematics or physics background.
- Experience with scripting languages, especially Python.
- Experience with web security auditing tools or vulnerability scanners such as QualysGuard, Nexus, or others.
- Experience with JIRA, Hiptest/CucumberStudio.
- Design, develop, and execute detailed test plans and test cases (automated and manual).
- Troubleshoot issues, document & verify fixes.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to improve automated testing infrastructure.
- Review product specifications and technical documents, providing feedback to improve them.
- Identify areas which are good candidates for automation, build a strategy and automate.