KW Technology is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities to enable our agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
What you’ll do:
Comprehensively test all products to ensure that quality and behavior conform to Keller Williams’s high-quality standards for our web and mobile products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Testing activities in one or more feature teams.
- System testing and improving software quality through the full software development life-cycle.
- Deliver well-documented, fully comprehensive automated test sets for Keller Williams product lines.
- Partner with DevOps team to enable CI/CD process and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years of experience with quality assurance test tools and testing frameworks including Java, Selenium, Detox, JEST, TestNG and REST web services.
- Advanced experience within Windows environment.
- Experience writing manual and automated tests from software requirements and executing those tests.
- Experience tracking multiple test executions while delivering automated test results in a timely manner.
- Experience testing mobile applications including iPhone and Android.
- Experience with device and browser testing tools like Saucelabs or BrowserStack.
- Experience testing web-based applications in a high-availability, high performance and large-scale environment.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (comfortable with rapid iteration cycles).
- Experience with TDD, GitHub and JIRA.
- Familiarity with CI/CD.
- Ability to fully document test cases and test sets.
- Working expertise with database testing.
- Experience with Microservice Architecture or SOA.