The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs
our cloud team is looking to hire a QA Automation engineer at our Santa Clara HQ. This person would be responsible forsetting and maintaining quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes. Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. May develop tools and environments to automate test execution. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Designs quality assurance and test processes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into software and firmwarearchitecture.
- Leads a project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable and cost- effective testing and quality assurance solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the software quality assurance team for all phases of larger, and more complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Software testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!