With a great product and awesome people, it is no surprise why WEX Health is such a fast growing company. That's why we're always on the look-out for new, talented people to help us achieve our goal - to simplify the business of Health Care. Simplifying Health Care? Sounds challenging and exciting, right?
The WEX Health QA Automation Developer will help build out our QA Automation Framework and builds test cases into existing framework. Looking for someone who is interested in the QA field with coding knowledge to add to the team.
- Maintain automated test framework and regression automation suite.
- Providing technical expertise to the product team while adhering to testing policies and procedures.
- Follow and continuously improve the QA processes and methodologies.
- Integrate and improve the testing lifecycle of a web based application from a manual and automated functional perspective as well as from a performance and load perspective.
- Follow common work processes, standards, tools and coordinate quality assurance activities across teams to meet business and customer needs.
- Participate in use case reviews, design meetings, etc. to further understand business requirements and systems design.
- Develop accurate and consistent software quality assurance documentation including test plans, test cases and participate in the execution of test cases.
- Coordinate with engineers and business analysts to test applications and provide direction on defect repairs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area or equivalent education or work experience.
- 1-3 years of software testing experience.
- Experience in database analysis, specifically SQL, troubleshooting customer problems and responding to customer requests.
- Experience with automated test tool such as Microsoft Visual Studio testing suite.
- Proven experience with development processes and QA testing concepts within software development lifecycles.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Experience with Object Oriented languages such as C#.
- Experience with UI and Web service testing a plus.
Our Company: WEX Health offers a SAAS Based Health Care Payment Solution to Banks, Health Carriers, Third Party Administrators and Payroll Vendors. We are located in Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Louis and Hartford, CT and growing rapidly.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Awesome PTO and
- Outstanding Match on company 401k
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Reimbursement
New Innovative Benefits such as:
- Parental Leave Policy
- Wellness reimbursement
- VTO Time Off.