$80K — $100K *
Working at Sofdesk means being part of a dynamic and ambitious team that evolves every day. There is always room to bring new ideas.
- For our family culture where collaboration and respect are key;
- For the growth opportunities in house, our priority is on personal and professional development;
- For the space that we give to your ideas;
- For our competitive salary and comprehensive benefits;
- For our flexible schedule;
- For our participation to your retirement funds
- For our inviting environment: bright office, friendly fellow workers, monthly team building activities, Friday happy hour, popcorn, fruit and fresh coffee, foosball and PS4… come see for yourself!
Why we need you?
Reporting to the Director of Software Development, the QA Automation Developer will be responsible of all testing activities related to applications that are used by solar contractors & roofing contractors to design proposals for their clients and manage their projects. Working in an agile development process, a QA Automation Developer at Sofdesk does more than just write automated tests; he/she will own the quality aspect for the major applications we have in the house. Responsibility includes test automation development, structuring the automation framework and tooling, and providing transparent test coverage and results. Daily activities include working closely with developers, product manager, client care and application engineer to efficiently and effectively manually test and automate critical business test scenarios.
As a QA Automation Developer, you will play a strategic role in the development process of our product. You will have to conduct tests before, during and after the launching of the product.
More specifically, as a QA Automation Developer, you'll...
What we are looking for?
Valid through: 2/25/2021