Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
Right now, we are searching for anexperienced, brilliant, driven QA Analyst to join our growing team. The selected individual will beresponsible for testing the company's products to ensure that company standards and specifications are met.Responsibilities include executing test cases, creating and running automated scripts, creating defectreports, and working with Development to troubleshoot issues. The QA Analyst will perform some or all of the following types of testing: functional, regression, usability, and load/performance. The selected candidate will work closely with the Managing Architect to ensure the product is meeting the ZirMedquality standards.
Looking for some details?
- Responsible for planning and executing functional and system level testing using Microsoft Test Manager
- Writes test plans and test cases, follows up to get them reviewed and approved, executes tests, records results and defects, and works with engineers to reproduce & resolve problems in the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of developed or enhanced software
- Thoroughly understands and follows Engineering and QA processes and procedures.
- Within scope of assignments, establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of work and communicates technical issues to Engineers, QA leadership, Tech Leads and Development Managers
- Develops, runs, and maintains manual and automated tests.
- Analyzes and reproduces problems reported by Customer Support. Acquires complete set of relevant data so the problem can be accurately characterized
- Analyzes results for conformance to plans and specifications before making recommendations based on the results
- Specializes in one or more of the Products
- Works on projects requiring technical decision making and input to schedules; self-motivated with ability to work under minimal supervision; work periodically reviewed by peers or manage
Do you fit our team?
- Advanced Degreepreferred
- 2+ years of Testing and Quality Assurance experience including:
- Demonstrated experience with writing automated tests
- 1+ years of experience with .NET/SQL environment
- Prior experience with X12 or healthcare revenue cycle management a plus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database and the Query Analyzer a plus
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- A good understanding of the ZirMed system from a user perspective