?We are looking for QA Analyst for our client in San Antonio, TX
Job Title: QA Analyst
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The main function of a QA Analyst is to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution.
- Creates and executes detailed test plans and test cases to support new product development and enhancements; ensures successful application developers (internal or external).
- Works closely with developers to create test specifications/conditions and build basic to moderately complex test cases to rigorously test product functionality and investigate all potential product test failures.
- Performs data analysis to support evaluation of system defects or to develop test scenarios.
- Triages and troubleshoots user-reported system defects; assists customers in various system troubleshooting, balancing, and correction efforts including analysis, verification, and validation of issues and fixes.
- Communicates test results to project teams (internal and external) in a clear and comprehensive manner to aid in resolution. Utilizes collaborative technology for efficiency and standardization of test scripts and scenarios.
- Performs knowledge transfer and fosters change management by collaboration and execution of process standards developed by partner teams:
- Governance, Change Management, and Application Support.
- Coordinates activities including on-time delivery, testing, production moves, and follows up when necessary.
- Works as technical support and liaison to designated IT-personnel to provide testing support, feedback on enhancement requests, and regular updates/releases.
- Adhere to releaseschedules.
- Provides quality assurance support for critical corporate initiatives including business function support for systems migrations and consolidations, significant business area process improvement projects, and complete product installation.
- 5-7years experiencerequiredExperience testing software Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field preferred.