QA Analyst - Remedy
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
- The successful candidate for this position will perform Functional, Regression, and Performance testing for applications within 7.x and 9.x BMC Remedy AR System.
- Required Working knowledge of various remedy applications, Web Services.
- Prepare and maintain documentation including but not limited the Testing Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases, and Regression Testing. Verify code deployments.
- Experience with full life cycle testing Remedy OOB and custom-built code.
- Perform Functional, Regression and Performance testing for applications within 7.x BMC Remedy AR System;
- Good understanding Remedy configuration manager and functionalities of all Remedy modules, including Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request, Asset Management, etc.;
- Working knowledge of Web Services a plus. Testing Web Services using Soap UI application;
- Develop and maintain documentation including, but not limited the Testing Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases. Implementation;
- Respond to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of the software programs;
- Experience using Crystal Report and Excel;
- Proactive, can-do attitude with excellent analytic skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
SPECIFICS OF THE JOB:
· Hours vary but must be willing and able to work any shift (day, evening, night) also must be able to work weekends, holidays and overtime.
· May be required to travel for varying lengths of time.
· Will be required to attend technical training classes.
· Must maintain a satisfactory level of performance.
· Must maintain a satisfactory level of attendance.
List licensures, certifications, or other designations required (i.e., Series 7, Series 63, CPA, PM, MCSE, etc.)
· Remedy training or minimum 2 years of the hands-on experience with Remedy Foundation and the most basic out of the box modules.